- 1 Cup Pecans
- 1 Cup Medjool dates, soaked in water for 1 hr. Save water.
- ¼ Cup Shredded Coconut
- 2 Tsp Cinnamon
- In a food processor, blend the crust ingredients. Add date water if needed to form a ball. Press into a spring form pan. Cover with wrap, and place in the freezer.
- 2 Cups Cashews – Soaked in water for 1 hr or overnight
- 4 Tbsp Raw Agave Nectar or Maple Syrup
- Zest of 1 lemon
- Juice of 1 large lemon
- 2 Tsp Vanilla
- ¼ Tsp Salt
- ½ Cup Coconut Cream (From canned coconut milk, refrigerate can and scoop off cream). You can also substitute Coconut Oil.
- Blend all ingredients in a blender on high speed until smooth. Pour over crust, and freeze 1-2 hrs.
- 1 Cup each: Strawberries, Blackberries, Blueberries
Slice berries & spoon on top of cheesecake. Serve with Coconut Whipped Cream.
Let us know if you try this recipe, and tag us in your photos on social media. We’d love to know how it turned out!