1. Quick bio (how long have you been at Urban Vybe? Family life, other jobs, etc.)
I have been with Urban Vybe since April 2018! I have been married to my best friend, Brett for almost 20 years! Brett was in the USMC and retired in Dec 2016. We have lived all over the world. It’s nice to call Texas home. We have 2 teenage sons, Brendon (16) and Michael (14). We enjoy the outdoors, on nice or long weekends we like to glamp and boat! I love spending time with my best friends and going on trips!
2. Favorite class or workout/teacher?
My favorite teacher is Will, I love his music. His 30/30 cycle and strength always kicks my butt! He is very motivating and a fun person to be around.
3. What makes Urban Vybe different than other gyms/studios?
I feel Urban Vybe is different from other gyms/studios because you get that “welcome to your other home” warm fuzzy feeling!
4. What’s your favorite cheat snack/food/drink?
My favorite cheat snack is nachos and margaritas!
5. What’s currently your favorite local small business (can be anything – retail, restaurant, etc)?
My current favorite local small business is Hello Daffodil. Jennifer is a sweet genuine person. I love her passion for small businesses.
6. Best advice for someone new to Urban Vybe?
Don’t be afraid to reach out to the person next to you. We are all here to help each other and once you are a part of the tribe, we take care of you 😊
7. Favorite inspirational quote, phrases, etc. ?
“Everything rainbows and a sincere smile will brighten up a day!” I try to live each day being kind ❤
Stop by the studio during weekday mornings to meet Kim!