UPDATES TO POLICY (AS of july 1st)
Masks are required at all times for staff, instructors, members, and guests.
- Mask must be worn when entering the facility and remain in place except when you are on your mat for the workout.
- If you leave your mat for any reason (equipment, restroom break, etc.), please wear your mask.
All members and guests must wait outside the facility prior to check-in.
- Spaces have been designated for organized and contact-less check-in.
- The Urban Vybe staff will check each person in one at a time.
- Temperature checks (temperatures over 100.4 will not be permitted entry), COVID liability agreement, and COVID survey responses are required before entry.
- To minimize equipment handling, the instructor will come to your mat space and ask you your preferred resistance level for your equipment selection. He/she will bring you a clean set of equipment based on your selection. After class, please wipe your equipment with the wipes handed out at the end of class. Leave your wiped down equipment next to your mat space. The staff will further sanitize the equipment and put away for the next class.
- More class options are being added to the schedule to expand our offerings while still observing COVID-prevention strategies.
STILL IN EFFECT:
- Deep cleaning and sanitation practices are in effect before opening, between classes, and after closing. This includes floors, equipment, bathrooms, doors, and all surfaces.
- No cubbies or showers. Please minimize the belongings brought into the facility and carry them with you to your mat space.
- No community yoga mats. You must bring your own yoga mats. Some equipment and towels will still be available.
- Designated entry and exit points have been marked.
- Limited participants in each class. Social distancing designations have been marked in each studio. Mat spaces have been measured and marked to ensure six feet of space between participants. Please place your mat so that the top edge of your mat lines up with the top edge of the circle.
- If you are feeling sick (learn more about COVID symptoms here: https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/symptoms-testing/ symptoms.html) or have been diagnosed with COVID, please do not schedule a class or visit the facility. Contact the studio to cancel your scheduled classes and freeze your membership. We are honoring unlimited freeze options as well as a waived cancellation fees for members who feel ill.