COVID-19 Policy and Prevention
- Members will not be required to wear masks in our studio but are more than welcome to. Our front desk staff will continue to wear masks when interacting with members.
- Deep cleaning and sanitation practices are in effect before opening, between classes, and after closing. This includes floors, equipment, bathrooms, doors, and all surfaces.
- No cubbies or showers. Please minimize the belongings brought into the facility and carry them with you to your mat space.
- No community yoga mats. You must bring your own yoga mats. Some equipment and towels will still be available.
- Designated entry and exit points have been marked.
- Limited participants in each class. Social distancing designations have been marked in each studio. Mat spaces have been measured and marked to ensure six feet of space between participants. Please place your mat so that the top edge of your mat lines up with the top edge of the marker.
- If you are feeling sick (learn more about COVID symptoms here: https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/symptoms-testing/ symptoms.html) or have been diagnosed with COVID, please do not schedule a class or visit the facility. Contact the studio to cancel your scheduled classes and freeze your membership. We are honoring unlimited freeze options as well as a waived cancellation fees for members who feel ill.