COVID-19 Policy and Prevention
- Members will not be required to wear masks in our studio but are more than welcome to.
- Deep cleaning and sanitation practices are in effect before opening, between classes, and after closing. This includes floors, equipment, bathrooms, doors, and all surfaces.
- Community yoga mats are available for rent.
- Limited participants in each class. Social distancing designations have been marked in each studio. Please place your mat so that the top edge of your mat lines up with the top edge of the marker.
- If you are feeling sick (learn more about COVID symptoms here: https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/symptoms-testing/ symptoms.html) or have been diagnosed with COVID, please do not schedule a class or visit the facility. Contact the studio to cancel your scheduled classes and freeze your membership. We are honoring unlimited freeze options as well as a waived cancellation fees for members who feel ill.